We offer a best-in-practice offer to our clients.
What does this mean?
Our firm has regular meetings with all credit insurance providers to ensure consistent and frequent market intelligence.
Our recent investment into our data management and process technology allows us to streamline the process and system-generated action cycles to ensure timely action. In addition, we’ve revised and implemented new diversity and inclusion protocols.
Together, these form an integral part of the GSA culture.
How else is Gerald Shtull & Associates positioned to service your account?
DEDICATED ACCOUNT SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Every GSA policy is assigned to a Customer Service Representative (CSR), and all of our customer service representatives are fully bilingual (English and French). Some of them speak up to four languages, including Italian and Spanish. We ensure that each representative is available throughout all stages of a policy, including:
- policy review and training of portal use;
- coverage and endorsement support, including aid in sourcing information;
- past due reporting and claim filing;
- preparation for renewal, including market review.
Our Customer Service Representatives are licensed brokers with no less than twenty years of industry experience. And we work for the policyholder, but are compensated by the insurer – so there is no additional cost for our services.
CREDIT INSURANCE A FINANCIAL TOOL?
Yes, in many ways:
- Asset security: secures the value of your largest asset, accounts receivable
- Cash flow protection: stabilizes cash flow in the event of an unforeseen credit loss
- Political risk protection: protects against political risk in 160 countries
- Risk management: a tool for financial executives to hedge commercial and political risks beyond their control
WHAT IS CREDIT INSURANCE?
Credit insurance is protection from a buyer’s financial inability to meet their trade receivable obligations due to:
- Chapter 7/Chapter 11
- Refusal to accept goods
- C.C.A.A. (Canadian creditor protection)
- Non-payment (past due accounts)
PROTECT CASH FLOW/EQUITY
Credit insurance guarantees you will be paid for products delivered or services rendered. A major disruption of cash flow can cripple an otherwise successful business.
GROW WITH CONFIDENCE
Many companies restrict their growth due to self-imposed credit limits but knowing your AR is insured can allow more lenient payment terms or larger order sizes. Many companies are hesitant to expand into new markets due to unfamiliarity with unknown buyers. They might demand letters of credit, deposits, or prepayment when dealing with foreign buyers. Companies that demand fewer restrictions have a competitive advantage. With credit insurance, you can access that edge.